Why is the Cakewalk forum page all of a sudden really small?

T Boog

Hi guys. I have two identical Samsung A32 phones. In one of the phones this forum is now in super small print/full page view like it would be in desktop view but it's not. In the other phone, the forum is in normal, large print. Other websites work fine on both phones so I don't think it's a phone setting. Any clues guys on how to fix this? Thanks!

Thanks guys. I just fixed it. Unfortunately, I don't know HOW I fixed it. I changed a few settings at once then I couldn't figure out what I had changed to make it work. I think it was maybe in site settings or accessibility. Oh well, hopefully it won't happen again. Sorry I couldnt share the solution. Cheers! 

On 10/16/2023 at 6:32 PM, T Boog said:

Hi guys. I have two identical Samsung A32 phones. In one of the phones this forum is now in super small print/full page view like it would be in desktop view but it's not. In the other phone, the forum is in normal, large print. Other websites work fine on both phones so I don't think it's a phone setting. Any clues guys on how to fix this? Thanks!

I often ave this same problem using either Chrome or Firefox on my S20 FE, but not always. I assumed it was a problem with the display setup in the email itself. Next time I see it, which will be soon, I'm going to look for email and browser settings that might be causing the problem.