JST Our $13 Scavenger Hunt Starts NOW! 👻

cclarry

What a better way to celebrate Friday the 13th than with a scavenger hunt in the woods?

Today only, you'll find $13 plugins, sample packs and more hidden across the store. To unlock them, simply add the products you're interested in to your cart and we'll share the add-ons that your order qualifies for!

https://joeysturgistones.com/collections/everything

17 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Simply add the products you're interested in to your cart and we'll share the add-ons that your order qualifies for!

I don't understand vendors thinking that everyone wants to play these possibly time wasting games. I for one have no interest and it makes me want to put these vendors on my "do not buy from list" (but again, maybe it's just me - as I'm also wasting my time posting this 🙂 )

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

$#!+ Why did you have to remind me today is FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH?!?!?!?!?!?  Creeps me out. 😜 My aunt lived in NYC on the 14th floor--the one right after the 12th floor.  We used to watch the numbers go by through the gate the elevator man opened and closed.  Not that my aunt was creepy; she wasn't at all.  But ever since my older brother pointed out that there were no 13th floor in buildings, I figured there must be a reason.

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH. 🤪   

Edited by User 905133