Spectralayers Sale

cclarry

Can anyone tell me what this actually does? I was playing with the version in Cubase, and it had me baffled, mainly because I didn't know what it was supposed to do. I've used spectral displays before like the one in Ozone. The learning curve on this seemed to be a bit steep, but if it removes guitar squeaks I might be willing to learn.

20 minutes ago, Tim Smith said:

Can anyone tell me what this actually does? I was playing with the version in Cubase, and it had me baffled, mainly because I didn't know what it was supposed to do. I've used spectral displays before like the one in Ozone. The learning curve on this seemed to be a bit steep, but if it removes guitar squeaks I might be willing to learn.

It is a noise reduction/removal tool and can be used as a Stem separator as well...
It's like Izotope RX

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tim Smith said:

I guess it's using your eyes more than your ears.   I still have the Sony one installed and the Steinberg one.  I might have opened them once or twice.  It's about have too much stuff and being too stupid how to use them.