Corel PaintShop Pro 2021 with AfterShot Pro 3 - OEM for $12.75

cclarry

1 hour ago, psionx said:

It says it's available only in the US. 

I don't understand. Unless it's an actual box with CDs and ships only in US.

I'd wait for Humble Bundle or some other instance to offer it. They have Corel stuff once or twice a year.

I’ve found same deal elsewhere online for download version

skeptical only due to previous experience with corel long ago (i still have the cd/dvd)

I like Photoshop much better but trapped with v7 (win7 era) as I refuse their current online only policy...

4 hours ago, smallstonefan said:

I gave up on Corel because I couldn’t stop the constant desktop spam pop up’s. 

This has been able to be shut off in preferences for a while now, but has gotten so many complaints that the pop ups have a "don't show this message again" check box.

That said, some of the best deals are via those pop ups (cheaper than other sales). In fact, the pop up I am looking at right now (from PaintShop Pro) is this:

Painter2023.jpg

Which is the cheapest I have ever seen Painter (the upgrade is normally $148), and this seems to be is for the FULL version.

Quick Edit: I had to check that link out... full version is $99 ($330 discount), if you change the drop down to "upgrade" it jumps to $228! I am not logged in, so just being on the Painter page and going to the "Buy Now" button comes up as $99, so I am assuming anyone can purchase it for that price. 2023 was released June 2022, so a new version is coming soon, but that it the cheapest on boarding to Painter I have ever seen.

Edited by mettelus

1 hour ago, mettelus said:

Which is the cheapest I have ever seen Painter (the upgrade is normally $148), and this seems to be is for the FULL version.

If you're not in a hurry to upgrade, keep an eye out for Humble Bundle. They often come up with a bundle that includes bunch of Corel stuff. About a year ago there was one with Painter 2022 and Paint Shop Pro 2022 for 30 bucks (and some other stuff on top).

• Like 2