Xenos Soundworks Sale: 50% Off Everything

cclarry

3 hours ago, SmokeyJ628 said:

Xenos's presets are excellent--both in quality and in value.  It's definitely worth picking some of these up.

I only have one of their soundbanks, Retroscapes for CA2600. I must say, I wasn't impressed, but I was always wondering if it's because of the quality of the soundbank or that of the synth.

Might give them another try. Any recommendations for synthwave presets?

On 10/2/2023 at 12:11 PM, audioschmaudio said:

I only have one of their soundbanks, Retroscapes for CA2600. I must say, I wasn't impressed, but I was always wondering if it's because of the quality of the soundbank or that of the synth.

Might give them another try. Any recommendations for synthwave presets?

There are some great 80s/synthwave presets from Xenos for Diva, Spire, Hive, and Sylneth.

Old School Colors for Diva is particularly good (if you have Diva).

EDIT:  He has lots of good presets for the original Massive that would fit the bill.  I still love the "not X" version of Massive even with its small interface.

Edited by SmokeyJ628
  • Like 2

I just came across this bundle offer from Xenos Soundworks at Loot Audio: https://www.lootaudio.com/category/bundle-deals/loot-bundle/xenos-soundworks-massive-80s-bundle

It contains 5 retro preset packs for Massive for 21.49€ (might be less for you, depending on the VAT for your country).

The offer is still available for 17 days, so it might be worth waiting. They might offer a new "free with any purchase" within that timeframe.