Buy Bitwig Studio Get Crystalline Free

cclarry

We're teaming up with our friends at Baby Audio to bring you a special offer. For a limited time, you get their excellent reverb plug-in Crystalline (worth 99 USD/EUR) free when buying the full version of Bitwig Studio, upgrading from a lower edition, or renewing your Bitwig Studio Upgrade Plan.

This offer ends October 1, so don't miss out!

https://www.bitwig.com/buy/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Solidos said:

I guess no u-he deal this year then 🥲 I was looking forward to it.

u-he are still probably recovering from the pricing mistake on Native Instruments site not so long ago! (Joking of course, they really only just sold a bunch of stuff they may not have)

8 minutes ago, Solidos said:

That being said, I heard good things about Crystalline and I don't have it yet. It's another Reverb though...

Baby Audio have been quite surprising for me. Some of their stuff is pretty good!

U-he I really love. Everything I have of theirs is great. The prices on Native Instruments the other day were impossible to say no to 🤣

• Like 1

On the contrary,

Those NI sales are without a doubt a great strategy, they get to sell their software to a bunch of new people that otherwise would not get it.

Those were great sales, almost in the impulse buy territory, they get to increase their market share theoretically without any cost, and people with enough great synths that would not buy them full price jumped on board just to not miss out on the oportunity. My case is just one example.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GoncaloL said:

On the contrary,

Those NI sales are without a doubt a great strategy, they get to sell their software to a bunch of new people that otherwise would not get it.

Those were great sales, almost in the impulse buy territory, they get to increase their market share theoretically without any cost, and people with enough great synths that would not buy them full price jumped on board just to not miss out on the oportunity. My case is just one example.

MusicMan meant the pricing error that NI had at the start of the month where everything was 66% off, including u-he plugins.

The actual NI u-he sales before that where 50% max I think.

• Like 1