Acon Digital Remix – Stem Separation Plug-in

cclarry

With Remix, you can gain unprecedented creative control:

Stem Remixing – easily adjust the volume of individual stems, such as emphasizing vocals, reduce drum levels, or even create karaoke versions.

Sensitivity Control – fine-tune the detection sensitivity for each stem to achieve the perfect balance between artifact elimination and spill.

Automation – all the parameters are fully automatable.

Separate Stem Outputs – in addition to the mixed signal output, Remix offers separate outputs for each stem. This feature allows users to route outputs to individual tracks, making it possible to apply insert effects as if working with five separate tracks.

Remix is available for purchase from our website now for only $49.90 (USD) / €49.90 / £39.90. We have good news for you if you have or plan to purchase Acoustica Premium Edition 7.x, our powerful audio editing, mastering and restoration package – you will receive a free Remix license deposited to your user account.

https://acondigital.com/products/remix

• Like 5

Well, that's annoying.

I have Acoustica Standard 7, but that doesn't give me the upgrade for free.

Never mind. :(

btw: Remix exists within Acoustics Standard under the Tools tab. It is integrated not stand alone.  I'd be interested to know if there is any difference between this version and the stand alone version.

Edited by Philip G Hunt

35 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

My chrome is complaining about they're website SSL isn't working.

Their web certificate has expired (as you mentioned).
When I try access the site Bit Defender blocks access like an angry dad when he discovers his teenage daughter is going to a party at a stranger's house with severe warnings, etc. but like her (after clicking through 2 or more sets of warnings) I can ignore the warnings and still go there.

Edited by TheSteven
because dyslexia rules!!
  • Haha 3