Thenatan EVERYTHING IS NOW $5 🔥 72 Hours Only😮

cclarry

I've got a couple of Thenatan plugins and they're actually better than you'd (I'd) expect. Bells is pretty good. Wouldn't pay more than a fiver for them so this is pretty handy. They're selling both Tape Piano and Tape Piano 2 which I don't understand seeing as how 2 is just an improved version of the first one. Anyway, as I said, Bells is worth a look.

• Like 2

I can recommend Tawus. It's like Bells, Brass and Black in one plugin. It's a rompler with up to four layers and the way you can change the layers by dragging around on an XY pad is fun. You never know what to expect but quite often it sounds good. The presets have terrible naming. That's the only drawback that I can think of.

I'm thinking about getting Tape Piano 2. Does anyone have it? Is it good?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

I can recommend Tawus. It's like Bells, Brass and Black in one plugin. It's a rompler with up to four layers and the way you can change the layers by dragging around on an XY pad is fun. You never know what to expect but quite often it sounds good. The presets have terrible naming. That's the only drawback that I can think of.

I'm thinking about getting Tape Piano 2. Does anyone have it? Is it good?

I'm thinking of getting it too so if you get it before me then tell me whether it's good or not and I'll do the same :).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

I've just watched some YouTube demos and I wasn't really convinced. I probably won't get it.

Was going to say the same. Watched a video where a guy pointed out all the bugs. Don’t like Romplers either so all good. 

Right...bought Hatz. Looks pretty cool. Couple of problems so far though.

The pitch down buttons seem to be pitching up and the pitch up buttons seem to pitching down.
I'm using Hatz in Reason 12. I I right click and reset the device all output disappears. That is to say the samples don't trigger.

I've written to support so we'll see what they say. Will report back.

1 hour ago, MrFigg said:

Right...bought Hatz. Looks pretty cool. Couple of problems so far though.

The pitch down buttons seem to be pitching up and the pitch up buttons seem to pitching down.
I'm using Hatz in Reason 12. I I right click and reset the device all output disappears. That is to say the samples don't trigger.

I've written to support so we'll see what they say. Will report back.

I wouldn't hold my breath. Thenatan has a history of releasing and then abandoning plugins.

• Haha 1

In the end I did buy Tape Piano 2. Haven't spent much time with it yet, so I can't say much about it. I think you can get some nice sounds of it. But in the end it's still just a rompler. So, for 5$ I think it's okay. You can hardly get a soundbank for that money and if you have enough space on your hard drive, it can't hurt to get it.

Wrote to the guy again regarding the bugs in Hatz. Now it’s not about the plugin. It’s about their crap support. Still being neutral but soon I’ll be bombing them and clogging their email. Hell, it’s a hobby. 

• Haha 2