🔧 HoRNet DynEq 1.1.1 Update Now Available!

cclarry

What's New in Version 1.1.1:

Optimized for Apple Silicon: We've ensured that HoRNet DynEq now loads flawlessly on Apple Silicon devices, providing you with a seamless performance on the latest hardware.

Auto Speed Toggle Fix: The auto speed toggle now behaves as intended, enabling and disabling with precision. This enhancement streamlines your workflow and simplifies control.

Cakewalk Crash Solved: We've addressed a crash issue occurring in Cakewalk DAW, allowing you to work confidently without interruptions.

Enhanced Mono Compatibility: We've made adjustments to improve the mono compatibility of the plugin across various setups, ensuring consistent performance.

Upgrade Information: As a valued owner of HoRNet DynEq, this update is completely free for you. To get your hands on these improvements, simply use our HoRNet DoIn downloader/installer or visit your user area on our website: https://www.hornetplugins.com.

Your feedback is important to us, and this update is a result of your input. We're dedicated to enhancing your experience with HoRNet Plugins, and this update is just one of the ways we're committed to delivering excellence.

Upgrade to HoRNet DynEq version 1.1.1 today and unlock these valuable improvements. Thank you for being part of the HoRNet Plugins community. We look forward to continuing our journey of innovation together.

https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-dyneq/

• Like 4

I have been picking up a few more of the Hornet plugins and have to say they really do pack a punch. I have most recently been using their mastering tool and have to say I have been impressed by the results.

I also grabbed their VHS speaker emulation plugin while I was there and will be interested to hear how that works with my Beyerdynamic headphones and a pair  just arrived iLOUD MTM monitors.

Joyfully!
Simeon

• Like 1