Mixbox SE free with Beat

satya

I was thinking about my next video that could be around the best fx for synth (internal and external) and still one of the best solution is mixbox , certainly the most complete .....

again like i stated in my review about back then , for me , while it s labeled mix box , it shines at the  production stage imho 

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

.....the full Mix Box........  crashes in Cakewalk when I load more than one instance in a project. 

Every single time, or can it work sometimes and not others?

Note: I was able to add 3 instances of Mixbox Full, each with 4 slots filled into an existing project.  The project has 3 instances of AAS Chromophone 3, 1 of AAS String Studio V3.  1 UVI (World Suite 2).   1 Massive X.  1 Arturia OP-Xa. 

Project played through to the end.

This is on a PC configured as below.

Edited by Promidi

2 hours ago, Promidi said:

Every single time, or can it work sometimes and not others?

Note: I was able to add 3 instances of Mixbox Full, each with 4 slots filled into an existing project.  The project has 3 instances of AAS Chromophone 3, 1 of AAS String Studio V3.  1 UVI (World Suite 2).   1 Massive X.  1 Arturia OP-Xa. 

Project played through to the end.

This is on a PC configured as below.

I'm not on my PC right now, but I had it happen on two projects. I'm almost certain what they had in common was that I was using it on tracks with KONTAKT 7 --  and large sample libraries.  I use KONTAKT sample libraries in just about every project.  I will test it out and see if it always happens when I use KONTAKT 7 -- and if it's related to that or not. I'll share what I find in this thread. I was wondering if anyone else had any issues. When I have more time I'll try some different scenarios and let IK know about the issue. But those issues aside, I really do think that deal on MixBox posted here last month was a great deal and hopefully the issues I'm having will be resolved. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

On 8/6/2023 at 5:32 AM, PavlovsCat said:

I'm not on my PC right now, but I had it happen on two projects. I'm almost certain what they had in common was that I was using it on tracks with KONTAKT 7 --  and large sample libraries.  I use KONTAKT sample libraries in just about every project.  I will test it out and see if it always happens when I use KONTAKT 7 -- and if it's related to that or not. I'll share what I find in this thread. I was wondering if anyone else had any issues. When I have more time I'll try some different scenarios and let IK know about the issue. But those issues aside, I really do think that deal on MixBox posted here last month was a great deal and hopefully the issues I'm having will be resolved. 

Any update on this? I can imagine that it's KONTAKT, because KONTAKT crashes my DAW a lot.