Soundpaint Centurion Harp 1 for $30

cclarry

I own a bunch of harp libraries that I like the sound of more than this one. However, I still might end up buying this because of the "Main Harmonics" and "Plucked" patches and the patch that Glasys made called "All Backwards"  that he plays at around 13 minutes into the video that I love to the point where I may buy the library just for that patch. Although I realize that patch may not be included and I may have to recreate it myself. But SoundPaint is so easy to program, I can probably pull it off.

After purchasing more than a dozen SoundPaint libraries, I find the strength of SoundPaint is not found in realistic simulations of acoustic instruments. IMO, SoundPaint libraries are nowhere near KONTAKT when it comes to realistic acoustic sample libraries. I've bought, I think, 4 acoustic SoundPaint piano libraries and wouldn't recommend any of them, none are at the same level as my KONTAKT libraries. The one SoundPaint library I find worth recommending is Bazantar, It's only $20 USD. It's easily my favorite SoundPaint library and a killer deal, IMO. 

For anyone who hasn't bought a SoundPaint library before, you can get $15 USD from a current customer's referral link (you get $15USD off on your first purchase and the current customer gets a $15USD credit). I bet if you PMed cclarry, he'd be happy to give you a link to get the discount. You can also PM me of course, but since Larry works so hard on this forum, I don't think there's anyone here more deserving than him. 

[EDIT: I just asked the SoundPaint folks if the All Backwards patch Glasys made that he played in the video is part of the patches included with the library. I was told it isn't.] 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1