AYAIC Independence Day Sale

cclarry

in february on the "yurt rock" site they were selling the bundle, monolith + ceiling for 46,99€....I don't know if anybody saw that....it went straight to 150€ after the sale 😅...now it's 162€ with 60% discount?? wtf? List Price 450€!!!!

On 7/4/2023 at 5:48 PM, AMAD_Lab said:

in february on the "yurt rock" site they were selling the bundle, monolith + ceiling for 46,99€....I don't know if anybody saw that....it went straight to 150€ after the sale 😅...now it's 162€ with 60% discount?? wtf? List Price 450€!!!!

Hold on! That bundle is on sale right now. For $99. But you can apply their july 4th coupon (JULY50) and get 50% off. That's 49,50 for the bundle. You can get the plugin seperately for the same price as the bundle.

Edit: just purchased it and as a bonus you get around 7 GB of samples thrown in for free.

Edited by Nick Blanc
Extra info
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

Hold on! That bundle is on sale right now. For $99. But you can apply their july 4th coupon (JULY50) and get 50% off. That's 49,50 for the bundle. You can get the plugin seperately for the same price as the bundle.

Let's Go!!!! Thank you,  that's a really good info. Same thing that happened in february.
The only things that kept me last time from buying  it was thatwith Neutron already in my workflow (for minor creative touches), is this really viable?
It seems like a less sophisticated version, for just an initial raw balance, but maybe this time I'll buy it and see it with my own eyes.