Cherry Audio PSP Ultimate Modular Collection Sale

cclarry

I'm a big fan of Voltage Modular - this is the best price yet on these modules, I'm pretty sure. Doublecheck, since I haven't used just the free one (VM Nucleus) in a while, but VM also installs with a second fx plugin, so if you like PSP stuff you can use these in your DAW as an effects chain. Also includes a comb filter, for people interested in DIY physical modeling synthesis.

• Great Idea 1

This is the best price I can remember, too.  I have also used VM in the FX bin as an FX Rack for CbB.  Works for me. I can't test Nucleus either.  Usually when resellers have VM bundles like this on sale there's a sale going on at Cherry Audio.**  The JRRShop deal is better than $33 at CA. 

For those who might not know, Cherry Audio has changed to a NFR policy.  So if you buy this and you don't like it from everything I've read, you will not be able to sell it (or transfer it) to anyone else (such as your heirs).  For that reason, JMO: people might want to get a demo of a module or two first and if you like it, buy the bundle while on sale at the third party reseller that gives you the best perks.

**From what I can see, there isn't a general sale going on at CA/VM.

Edited by User 905133
clarification added (changed "it" to "the bundle while on sale")
  • Like 3