Bleed the Freq

sadicus

What are some technologies or techniques that can revive high frequencies that don't exist? The idea would be to try to match the part before it, because it's missing that sparkle of life.

in this example, It's the same guitar but one part had a flub that crossed several frequencies and it got shelved -hell.
It's missing data, so I realize there might be a swift Mockening for asking  the question at all, or some clever ideas!
RULES
Don't have the original guitar
can only work with the audio data provided

cbb_Missing_Freq.jpg

Maybe there is something there very low and the settings set to display activity of increments of 6dbs aren't showing anything?

Otherwise, I'm sorry but as far as I understand, you can't add what is not there. You can reduce what's there (subtractive EQ) in a frequency range. You can boost what's there (additive EQ) in a frequency range.

Maybe someone will correct me and I will appreciate that. 

• Like 1

Not sure exactly the plug in but a lot of saturation plug in s add upper harmonics.

Thinking out loud here. Copy the track. Put the saturation plug in in the bin 100% wet. 
Use EQ in pro channel to remove lower frequencies. 
Use a spectrum analyzer as you experiment creating the upper frequency harmonics. 
Put an EQ after the saturation in the bin and hi pass all but the new frequencies.  

• Great Idea 1