One of our " trusted members " has been working The Coffee House undercover .

kennywtelejazz

Don't believe me  ?  Here's all the the proof you need !

CWq0v3E.png

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Yeah ! You and Cindy Crawford both look good .

Why ? because the both of you have used photographers with  top of the food chain Black Belt photo editing skills ....😉

😄

Kenny

Ya, and... so? 🤔

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Yeah ! You and Cindy Crawford both look good .

Why ? because the both of you have used photographers with  top of the food chain Black Belt photo editing skills ....😉

😄

Kenny

32 minutes ago, craigb said:

Ya, and... so? 🤔

Well from the looks of things in your picture  , had  you been an actor , you could have put Tom Cruise out of Business ...

What Happened ?

Oh before I forget next time you are hanging out with Jane Seymour ! can you pick me up a jar of that crepe erase cream you have been using ?

I want to give it a try ☺️

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

1 hour ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Well from the looks of things in your picture  , had  you been an actor , you could have put Tom Cruise out of Business ...

What Happened ?

Oh before I forget next time you are hanging out with Jane Seymour ! can you pick me up a jar of that crepe erase cream you have been using ?

Kenny

Three ironies (said in a manner so they sound better than they probably are! 😆). 

Irony #1 - I had been accepted by the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis to fly F-14's.  I ended up not going when a relative informed me that I had grown too tall (6' 2" was the limit, Tom Cruise is far more suited even at the fake height of 5' 7" he claims to be; he's not!).

Irony #2 - Down in San Diego around 1986, prior to working where the above picture was taken, I actually went out with a girl who had just dated Tom Cruise the prior week.  She said he was "short, pompous and annoying!" 😂  We literally were working at a defense contractor across the street from the Miramar Naval Air Base at the time, and had  the clearances and base passes to go there.  I believe she met him on the base while he was either shooting or promoting Top Gun (I've been in the very tiny "nightclub" and I've seen the Top Gun plaque!).  Interestingly, I found out due to a "Command Change Ceremony" invite that my cousin had been the base commander at that time!  He chose to retire to fly for Delta instead of a star and ten more years (smart move!).  Wish I had known I could have gone across the street for a visit though!

Irony #3 - I'm going out on a yacht this Saturday with the daughter of a Hollywood actor! 😎  Ok, this is the "stretch" part: The "yacht" is a friend's 17-foot boat.  Her father actually was an actor and played a part in the movie the Gambler!  (That's all I know of so far. 🙂)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Can you pick me up a jar of that crepe erase cream you have been using ?

Kenny

Sorry, I never needed any!  I hear marriage and smoking cause you to age prematurely, so I never did either!  😁

• Great Idea 1