KV331 Audio Make Music Day Sale (Exclusive)

cclarry

27 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

It's probably already been posted here, but in case it hasn't:
You currently get nine expansions for the price of one at synthmaster.com plus the Synthmaster 2 player with the code NINEFORONE
https://www.synthmaster.com/

I saw that one and that's actually a really good offer from them. I've been slowly collecting them for free each year and don't have much need anyway, but otherwise that's not bad value at all. Might even warrant it's own post so people don't miss it.

1 minute ago, MusicMan said:

I saw that one and that's actually a really good offer from them. I've been slowly collecting them for free each year and don't have much need anyway, but otherwise that's not bad value at all. Might even warrant it's own post so people don't miss it.

One can sometimes get them for free? 😵

How?

Just now, audioschmaudio said:

One can sometimes get them for free? 😵

How?

Haha.. yeah every year they normally give everyone with an account a free pick :)

If you haven't already, then maybe even just register for the free player, or the inexpensive player and you will probably start getting them.

4 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Haha.. yeah every year they normally give everyone with an account a free pick :)

If you haven't already, then maybe even just register for the free player, or the inexpensive player and you will probably start getting them.

I have Synthmaster One, Synthmaster 2 and Synthmaster 2 player. Maybe I haven't had them long enough yet. Only started buying from him in October last year. Or maybe I ovelooked an email.

29 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

I have Synthmaster One, Synthmaster 2 and Synthmaster 2 player. Maybe I haven't had them long enough yet. Only started buying from him in October last year. Or maybe I ovelooked an email.

That could be it. You may have just missed out timing wise. If they come up again, someone will likely post about the offer on here which can be handy as it's very easy to miss, or switch off to emails from all these devs.