Frank Zappa Lives On as a Deepfake

bitflipper

the guy's making a full-length movie!

Zappa Galaxy - Theatrical trailer 2023 Music by Frank Zappa - The perfect stranger. Classic old school sci-fi B-movie with A. I. 3d animations and stock found footage. 2nd unit shots will be filmed in Portugal this summer. Made by Emile de Jonge

Its funny for what it is, but I still like the official Bruce Bickford clay animations! 

6 hours ago, pwalpwal said:

Classic old school sci-fi B-movie with A. I. 3d animations and stock found footage. 2nd unit shots will be filmed in Portugal this summer. Made by Emile de Jonge

Based on the trailer, I'd say that AI animation has a long way to go before it will match the quality of hands-on human creativity.  8-{ }

Edited by User 905133
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, User 905133 said:

Its funny for what it is, but I still like the official Bruce Bickford clay animations! 

Based on the trailer, I'd say that AI animation has a long way to go before it will match the quality of hands-on human creativity.  8-{ }

Well, if you happen to be part of Corridor Crew, you'd think you reinvented animation because you used AI to produce bad rotoscoping and it took you 6 months to produce a 4 minute animation, the bulk of that time consisted of training algorithms and tweaking settings. An animation team using modern animation tools would've been done in a fraction of the time.