Yum Audio Crispy Clip

cclarry

Introducing Crispy Clip, our sizzling new audio plugin that
revolutionizes sound shaping. With its versatile
capabilities and intuitive interface, it empowers you
to cook up your sounds with
precise and dynamic clipping effects.

Clip Shape Control

Seamlessly blend between the tonal qualities of creamy soft and crunchy hard clipping modes, expanding your sonic possibilities and allowing for precise control over harmonics and saturation levels.

Crossover Control

Experience enhanced flexibility and precision in clipping by selecting specific frequency bands to process, ensuring untouched high-frequency content or preserving unaltered low-frequency content.

16x Oversampling

Elevate audio quality and reduce aliasing artifacts with selectable oversampling options, providing a more accurate representation of the waveform and precise control over clipping effects.

Discover Now!

Intro SALE!

+ Exclusive Subscriber Discount

As a thank you to our loyal email subscribers,
we want to offer you a yummy additional 10% OFF
our special launch pricing.

Simply use the following code at checkout:

CLIP-10-LOYALTY

https://yum-audio.com/CrispyClip

"Yum," "crispy," "sizzling," "creamy soft and crunchy," "yummy" and "cook up your sounds."

I've never seen any plugin developer with that  many food metaphors in their copy. I'm thinking he should just eat something before he starts writing copy. Because he writes like he's super hungry. 

Edit: I clicked on the link to find their whole site is based on food metaphors. Weird. But are their plugins good? 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

"Yum," "crispy," "sizzling," "creamy soft and crunchy," "yummy" and "cook up your sounds."

I've never seen any plugin developer with that  many food metaphors in their copy. I'm thinking he should just eat something before he starts writing copy. Because he writes like he's super hungry. 

Edit: I clicked on the link to find their whole site is based on food metaphors. Weird. But are their plugins good? 

Maybe the question we should is asking is are they edible?