Offer from PB on Lunacy Audio Cube - Anyone else?

TracingArcs

Like many I got Lunacy Audio Cube Mini as a freebie (and later andexpansion as well). And I like it.

I've had an email from PB with an exclusive upgrade offer to Cube full at 66% off .So it come out at £48 ($60). That looks ok to me considering the full retail is £157 ($179).

Anyone else get this offer?

1 hour ago, TracingArcs said:

Like many I got Lunacy Audio Cube Mini as a freebie (and later andexpansion as well). And I like it.

I've had an email from PB with an exclusive upgrade offer to Cube full at 66% off .So it come out at £48 ($60). That looks ok to me considering the full retail is £157 ($179).

Anyone else get this offer?

Personally, I'm very happy to stick with the free Cube Mini.  I only use it occasionaly and so would rather deploy the money saved from upgrading to something that I really want/need.

The fact that you're asking makes me think you may not really need or want the upgrade and, instead, may only be considering it b/c it's a bargin.   In the past I've found I'm seldom happy when I but something merely b/c it's on sale.  YMMV.  Cheers...

I've found I have got a lot more out of it than expected. And the extra samples (500 vs 120) and the fact there are free packs for the full version as  well has its appeal. I agree about upgrading to what I really want/need. It's why I have backed out of upgrading from NI Komplete Ultimate 13 to 14. I don't see enough to warrant it. Maybe next time.