Hornet vst Wah wah

Hi guys every now and then I do buy the odd Vst`s  ..so i bought this one €5,00 well it works jus fine but its way too loud even when I turn down the gutiar signal to my audio interface still too loud turning down in the master channel still way to loud impossible  to record in real time or   with a pre recorded signal  am i missing a hidden main volulme switch ? any ideas ?? thanks in advance  paul

Hi well its just too loud to rercord or use as a vst , the guitar track is recorded and I want to add wah when adding its too loud if i turn the guitar down then i lose the guitar tone ....if for instance if I use a reverb theres an internal volume fader to mix dry and wet sound ......there is no such fader on this unit  cheers P I just wanted to know if anyone has the same problem with this hornet wah ?  I sent them an e-mail ...no reply cheers P

The plugin you mention has automatic output compensation. You should try that. Some wah pedals like the old Crybaby wah pedals made by JEN (which is what this plugin probably emulates based on the look of the interface and the description) may boost the signal at the frequency the pedal is set, even in bypass.

Edited by Bruno de Souza Lino
  • Like 1