New Final Mix Plugins and 50% Discount

mibby

Code: FMS2023

The email:

Dear friends:

We have some exciting news to share!

The 'Parallel Acoustic Guitar' and the 'Parallel Electric Guitar' plugins are now available! These are the first and only parallel compressors designed specifically for guitar and they will absolutely transform the way you mix.

We are also pleased to announce our entire plugin library is fully compatible with Apple M1/M2 silicon chips and all 64-bit Mac & PC systems. All our plugins have been completely updated and are available on our website. Thank you for your patience!

To show our appreciation, we are offering a 50% discount on EVERYTHING. No strings attached (and no subscriptions). Just visit us at www.finalmixsoftware.com and use code FMS2023.

Cheers!

The Final Mix Software Team

Edited by mibby

41 minutes ago, Greg said:

Didn’t some of these  used to be under JST?  

I don't think so either. 

They gave away some "lite" versions a couple of years ago which is why I'm on the email list.   For $12 each I am sort of curious about a couple of these...

I own most of these, but I added the Parallel Ac. and El. Guitar plugs as well as the vintage and modern EQ73s. 

Not sure why I need to pay another $100+ to upgrade all the others since I'm not on a Mac anymore and still on Win 10 Pro x64.

18 minutes ago, Bapu said:

the vintage and modern EQ73s

I found myself a little annoyed at these. They look like identical UIs, but different plugins? Just stick a Modern/Vintage switch on there...