SALE: Up to 40% off Cinematic Essentials from Cinesamples.

cclarry

Now through April 25th, set the foundation of the perfect orchestra with 40% off flagship strings, brass, and percussion libraries.

Save on the full, authentic string sounds of CineStrings Core 2.0, powerful brass libraries from the CineBrass series, and visceral hits from Collision Impact Designer.

Hit the link, gear up, and free your inner composer.

https://store.cinesamples.com/sale

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Fleer said:

CineStrings Core 2.0 is rad. 

Core 2.0 sounds pretty good, and I like the legato more than I did with the previous version. The only issue I have with the upgrade is the short articulation repetition keys no longer seem to work. These are the green keyswitches that trigger a double or triple repetition in the sample -- very useful for fast ostinato passages and the like. 

The keyswitches are still there, but I can't get them to function. I contacted Cinesamples about this, and they agreed with me: they don't work like they are supposed to. The support person added that they'd send a note to their development team, see if it was something they could work on down the road.  They suggested a workaround, but that doesn't work for me either. 

I guess I'm one of the few who uses those keyswitches, so it's not a high priority to fix. That's frustrating. I use them often enough that I have older projects that are now going to need some major adjustments, possibly by swapping in another library.  

Edited by Amicus717