help me.cakewalk trouble is.

shusaku yoshida

Question

9 answers to this question

@shusaku yoshida You have posted similar content many times, have you checked the answers I gave to your first and second posts?

貴方は何度も似たような投稿を繰り返していますが、1回目、2回目の投稿に対して私がした回答は確認しましたか?
回答が助けにならなかった場合は、そのようにコメントし、似たような投稿を新規で行わないで下さい

For some reason...
Images below posted by others have gotten into my comments and I can't delete them... 😵
Please ignore the following images. (I made it smaller for now.)

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngCW-Plugin-Mgr-Opt_VST-Scan-Paths--annotated-cap.jpgCW-Prefs-File_VST-Settings--annotated-cap.jpgDscCW-Post04162023J_Video-annotated-framecap.jpg

Edited by HIBI
For some reason, images posted by others have gotten into my comments and I can't delete them...
  • Like 1

Thank you for your effort in posting here, translation can be very difficult. I may not completely understand your questions.

So: Your video shows no VST location being set in Cakewalk.   -Unless there are other computer issues causing that, you should try this:

DscCW-Post04162023J_Video-annotated-framecap.jpg.fe164e1b3e554638b5123fc9fcd12ec3.jpg

Select "Options" to see what settings you have.

CW-Plugin-Mgr-Opt_VST-Scan-Paths--annotated-cap.jpg.14d5740015fe9e48cc7ab2491984ab92.jpg

Yellow circled area - should Not be Blank. (Pictured settings are example only)

-If Not blank: -You perhaps have moved files from those folders?  So: Check those locations as listed on your computer with your file manager.

These settings can also be checked and set fully in Preferences - File - VST Settings.

CW-Prefs-File_VST-Settings--annotated-cap.jpg.201108c30643195bc80a899c34f45c20.jpg

So: Make sure you have the proper settings for your needs. Be careful. Do not move all files from those folders when attempting to fix one VST problem.

I hope these instructions help you to find what is wrong. Cakewalk will not work properly if important files are moved or deleted!

My apologies if this guidance is not correct for your problem, or does not translate correctly.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HIBI said:

Images below posted by others have gotten into my comments and I can't delete them... 😵

@HIBI I can see where those images came from. -I can only think that we posted at the same time, and the forum somehow combined uploaded images? I certainly did not expect that. -Knowing any solution for that is completely beyond my pay grade! -Carry on I guess. 😬

27 minutes ago, JnTuneTech said:

@HIBI I can see where those images came from. -I can only think that we posted at the same time, and the forum somehow combined uploaded images? I certainly did not expect that. -Knowing any solution for that is completely beyond my pay grade! -Carry on I guess. 😬

@JnTuneTech Yes, I believe we posted at the same time.
I've tried several times to edit the post and remove the images, but to no avail. Must be something wrong with this Forum system. 😅

3 minutes ago, HIBI said:

I've tried several times to edit the post and remove the images, but to no avail. Must be something wrong with this Forum system.

You know, I did have an issue getting duplicate screen capture copy images out of my post at around that time too. In fact, I purposely had to close the browser, and entirely re-do my post. Again though, I don't know how the image uploads got crossed over to you - really odd!

8 hours ago, HIBI said:

We can access and insert the images others post.  We can even resize them and place them where we want as I have done here:

image.png   image.png  image.png   CW-Plugin-Mgr-Opt_VST-Scan-Paths--annotated-cap.jpg   CW-Prefs-File_VST-Settings--annotated-cap.jpg    DscCW-Post04162023J_Video-annotated-framecap.jpg

I can also delete them from my post by editing.  From what I can see we are only changing the images we have "borrowed."  It doesn't look like we are changing the original images, just the characteristics of the copies we have linked. Not 100% sure what is going on.

I have done this with my own images, by using a previously posted attachment as a link to the stored original.  

923176903_2019-08-14-000--TrackViewColorTest-001c.png.11ef779474698940c9b5d4cb450d3867.png  <<< Copy of image I posted in 2019 reduced.

Edited by User 905133

59 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

I can also delete them from my post by editing.

Of course, I have tried many times to edit and delete the image, but when I save the edit, the image that should have been deleted is restored. Nothing like this has ever happened before...

I can't delete it, so I made it smaller for now. 😆
The resizing was reflected even though it could not be deleted.

Edited by HIBI