Sonixinema Four String Libraries - Four Deals! Contemporary Soloist Series Sale | Made for Kontakt Player | Save 30%

cclarry

I've been waiting for a sale on one or both of their cello libraries! I wish it was more than 30% (we've seen so many killer deep discounts lately, we've all been kind of conditioned to expect 40% or more every so often!). Why has this developer's cello libraries captured my attention? Listen to the feeling in the  playing , the tone and dryness of it. I love it. I primarily want dry strings to use rock and acoustic rock type songs. Our own Simeon did a couple of videos with Sonixinema's two cello libraries -- and it didn't make choosing between the two of them easy, as I think they both sound beautiful (and I think Simeon agrees). 

https://sonixinema.com/collections/strings/products/contemporary-soloists-cello

• Like 3

I don't think they do more than 30% off their premium libraries. The only higher discount so far that I can find has been a temporary educational discount of 50% (regularly 30%). But yeah, beautiful sounding libraries.

Edited by jngnz
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, jngnz said:

I don't think they do more than 30% off their premium libraries. The only higher discount so far that I can find has been a temporary educational discount of 50% (regularly 30%). But yeah, beautiful sounding libraries.

Yep. They've sold some libraries through resellers -- one of the deep discount audio deal sites (maybe APD?) -- that were heavily discounted, but those were older libraries.

I've just been trying to cut down on my spending on music stuff and own several solo cello libraries already (including two from 8Dio) so it's one of those nice to haves, but not something that I'm missing from my collection. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1