Mapping TruePianos on Cakewalk by Bandlab

Hetnon Freitas

Question

Hi all, I've just installed Cakewalk by Bandlab after years using Sonar Platinum.

I went for a fresh start in my computer so I don't have Sonar installed anymore. I installed a standalone version of TruePianos, which Sonar used to recognised but I Cakwalk by Bandlab doesn't. 

I can't see dll on the 4front folder too to just copy and past it to a VST folder. Any idea of what I should do?

Regards,

Hetnon

4 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Hetnon Freitas said:

Hi all, I've just installed Cakewalk by Bandlab after years using Sonar Platinum.

I went for a fresh start in my computer so I don't have Sonar installed anymore. I installed a standalone version of TruePianos, which Sonar used to recognised but I Cakwalk by Bandlab doesn't. 

I can't see dll on the 4front folder too to just copy and past it to a VST folder. Any idea of what I should do?

Regards,

Hetnon

Just reinstall Sonar, and it will reinstall True pianos

4 hours ago, Hetnon Freitas said:

I went for a fresh start in my computer so I don't have Sonar installed anymore. I installed a standalone version of TruePianos

Are you meaning the cut down version of TruePianos that came with Sonar Platinum or the Full version.

I have the full version of TruePianos and it works fine in Cakewalk by Bandlab.

I had already installed  x3 studio and Splat and then CbB.  True Piano was from my copy of 8.5. So I just ran a very stripped down install and that got me Vvocal and True Pianos. I never noticed any issues with CbB. 

Edited by John Vere