Track view messed up and not visible

Hi all,

This is a simple question, but not for me. God knows what I have done but I've lost my track view, probably when switching to piano roll. See screenshot. Can someone tell me how to get back to my track view please? I know its a no brainer question but I am short of time on this project and I've already spent an age trying to sort it myself when it would take two nano seconds for the forum to show me. One day I will be posting complex and impressive questions... but not today folks!

Apropos that I've looked for a keyboard shortcut to switch views, I use "D" to go from track view to console, great shortcut but as soon as I use Piano Roll it all goes pear shaped as above.

Rich

Untitled.jpg

8 minutes ago, RICHARD HUTCHINS said:

. . . I've lost my track view . . . .Can someone tell me how to get back to my track view please?

Something looks odd. It looks to me like you have a track there (track 10). Are you saying there are other tracks that have become hidden?  

Edited by User 905133
to rephrase what seems odd to me

Press V for a start to hide the video track.

Then it looks like you have your tracks either hidden in the track manager, or they've scrolled off the screen somehow. Can you use your mouse's scroll wheel when you have your cursor just underneath the track name of the visible track? You might be able to scroll them down.

Press H to open the track manager and see if anything is hidden.

Edit: Ha, BAM! @scook beat me to it by 3 seconds!

Edited by Lord Tim
  • Like 1