50% off _ Arenas and Stadiums and Churches and Halls for Convology.

cclarry

Impulse Response and Wave Arts are excited to offer 50 % off the regular price of Real Spaces : Arenas and Stadiums and Churces and Halls. 

The Real Spaces libraries contain acoustical impulse responses of physical spaces. There are six libraries sampling a large number and variety of spaces, ranging from football stadiums to churches, halls, rooms, outside, caves, etc.

If you want some big sounding reverb, you can't get bigger than Arenas and Stadiums. This library includes responses from Nissan Stadium, the outdoor stadium home of the Tennessee Titans, and Mercedes Benz Stadium, the domed stadium home of the Atlanta Falcons. The library also includes samples from other large venues, including 5000, 10000, and 11000 seat arenas, a gymnasium and an indoor tennis facility.

The Churches and Halls library contains samples of churches, cathedrals, concert halls, and other performance and meeting spaces, ranging in size from 200 seat to 3800 seat. A total of 29 different venues were sampled and different microphone positions and setups were used in each venue.

The libraries are very affordable. Normally priced at $40 each, we are running a special  50% off sale, that's only $20 per library! 

If you are already a Convology XT user and want to hear some of the Real Spaces responses, we have included seven in the Factory Library included with Convology XT v1.25. You can find the v1.25 installer here.

https://impulserecord.onfastspring.com/

25 minutes ago, fret_man said:

Has anyone used this convolutional reverb player? Thoughts? Looking to ween myself off of Waves IR-L. I'd prefer one with built-in filters.

Got it.  I'd probably wait for a big sale for Convology XT Complete.  I got it for $100.  There's a ton of great IRs in there (it excludes the True Stereo or Real Spaces Libraries).  My biggest gripe is the lack of ability to search the IR's.  This seems like a very serious feature to lack for the amount of impulse responses.  Feel free to email the company and ask them to add this feature.  

While I much prefer Altiverb and ReMatrix, there's a great deal of value in this one.  The plug in is free, and comes with a lot of stuff to get your started.  Run that as a demo and see if it works for you.  

• Thanks 1