random thread

pwal³

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I started flight school (prior to being accepted to the Naval Academy in Annapolis to fly F-14's - which I never went to because I had grown too tall!), they would say "A good landing is one you can walk away from.  A great landing is one you can reuse the plane!" 😁

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, rfssongs said:

image.png.d6600dbf2bb1719787713db48729c4c4.png

First - Huh, there are other buildings made with this stuff ?

Second - Puts a whole new spin on the phrase getting high.  (12 stories high anyway)  

In a related story...

A 12-Story hotel burned to the ground yesterday after being set on fire by a bunch of high-school kids!

The arsonists were taken into custody at the scene because they never left but were all found smiling and looking around.

😁

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, craigb said:

In a related story...

A 12-Story hotel burned to the ground yesterday after being set on fire by a bunch of high-school kids!

The arsonists were taken into custody at the scene because they never left but were all found smiling and looking around.

😁

And a follow-up!

An internal Human Resources report at the local Police department has announced the suspension of several officers who failed to pass their latest drug test.

It's interesting to note that these are all the same officers that were on the scene of a recent hotel fire...

• Haha 1