Hold On My Heart final master

Keith Wilby

Hi all,

I think it was in May when I posted my first attempt at this. Well, I've added a shedload of backing vocals to it since then so please give it a listen as I'm at the "can't see the trees for the wood" stage with it now, I've heard it that much 🤭

All feedback welcome.

https://www.bandlab.com/post/7c2e5fae-7871-ed11-9f5e-000d3a980004

Edited by Keith Wilby
Final master.
  • Like 1

Keith , first off Great job on the vocals , I especially liked the Ahh section. I think you got a really good balance between the main vocals and the harmony on the "chorus" sections. I think the verse sections are lacking the "main" vocal with the harmony's taking center stage. It made me miss the  flow and feel you had going in your first version. Maybe they could be balanced a little more like the chorus sections.     I enjoyed hearing this one again.     mark

• Like 2

On 12/3/2022 at 2:10 PM, mark skinner said:

Keith , first off Great job on the vocals , I especially liked the Ahh section. I think you got a really good balance between the main vocals and the harmony on the "chorus" sections. I think the verse sections are lacking the "main" vocal with the harmony's taking center stage. It made me miss the  flow and feel you had going in your first version. Maybe they could be balanced a little more like the chorus sections.     I enjoyed hearing this one again.     mark

Thanks Mark, will take another listen. Always glad to hear your comments.