Edu Prado Sounds Black Friday

cclarry

For our EPS Black Friday week we want to give back to our fellow composers and producers by making our Sake Bottle library only €1!

No, you didn't read it wrong: only €1 indeed. So with the Sake Bottle for less than a coffee there's no reason not to get it.

And stay tuned for special discounts over the Black Friday weekend.

We have more exciting projects and libraries on the way that we can't wait to share with you.

For now, take a quick peek at the upcoming Extended Electric Guitar library.

https://sounds.eduprado.com/products/sake-bottle

Edu is a really imaginative/creative developer and musician that I discovered a few years ago. And for only €1 / $1 for this very interesting library and he has another library at his site he's giving away free  -- and his libraries are for the FULL VERSION OF KONTAKT (it costs thousands to license the KONTAKT Player and that often puts that out of reach for small, one person operation, developers)  at the site (Switch) that is free with a code (that's provided on the library's landing page), I think it's a no-brainer for KONTAKT owners. He is an out of the box thinker and really talented at sampling. I think he's worth checking into to see if he has anything you like.  

Edited by PavlovsCat

UPDATE: Downloaded and installed the  Sake Bottle library and it sounds very nice. I especially like the first patch titled, "Bottle Sounds." It sounds very much like a pipe organ. It's a pure and sweet sound. The Light Switch library -- which is free with the code provided on the library's landing page -- is a neat little percussion library; where it really shines is when you play with the included effects. I don't know how often I'll use it, but I suspect I'll find a use for it. Once again, Edu's combination of creativity and strong sampling skills -- everything I have from him is pure quality -- are impressive and love seeing really imaginative artists like Edo succeed.

FTR, I don't know Edu,. I've never spoke or PMed with him. I merely bought some of his libraries a few years ago, I think I found about his libraries from a VI Control thread and was -- and still am -- very impressed at how creative and talented he is at taking ordinary. everyday objects and transforming them into some really interesting and high quality libraries.