Z3ta+ [SOLVED]

Jeremy Oakes

Hello,

Does anyone know if the iteration of Z3ta bundled with Sonar X1 Producer will work in CbB ?

I've done a personalised install of Sonar 1 and can see it in the VST Manager of CbB,  and its enabled.

Was it ever available in stand alone mode ?

Cheers,

J

Edit : installed 64bit version from my X2 Prod discs, all is well. The X1 installation for whatever reason installed the 32bit version. All’s good now with the 64bit X2.

Edited by Jeremy Oakes

30 minutes ago, Jeremy Oakes said:

Does anyone know if the iteration of Z3ta bundled with Sonar 1 Producer will work in CbB ?

I've done a personalised install of Sonar 1 and can see it in the VST Manager of CbB,  and its enabled.

Any plug-ins normally installed with 64bit SONAR X1 should work OK in CbB.

I am pretty sure the z3ta+ installed on my machine came from SONAR Platinum but predates Platinum release by some time.

According to its Details tab in Properties, z3ta+.dll is file version 1.5.4.0 last modified on 30 Dec 2011.

30 minutes ago, Jeremy Oakes said:

No, VST2 synth and fx plug-ins only.

33 minutes ago, Jeremy Oakes said:

My favorite standalone solution for VST2 plugin instruments without their own executable is the free lightweight NanoHost by Tone2. https://www.tone2.net/nanohost.html

Just drop a copy of the "NanoHost64bit.exe" directly into your plugin folder, then simply rename it with the name of the plugin .dll that you wish to run.

For example, if I want to run Massive X in standalone I just rename the "NanoHost64bit.exe" to "Massive X.exe". You can make multiple copies of NanoHost so that any number of your VST2 plugins can each have their own executable. When you run the executable that launches the related plugin .dll.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1