KVR Marketplace: Worldwide Exclusive - Chocolate Audio 55% off!

cclarry

4 hours ago, Fleer said:

The 88 series Pianos bundle and, if you have to choose, the Steinbach upright. But all of them are pretty pretty good. 

So you could recommend a purchase of their entire piano bundle? I don't have many piano vsts and I really don't want to start collecting them. I just want a small amount awesome stuff and then be done with it. Like this piano bundle here.. what if it was the only pianos you could ever use and have.. could you live with that? Just wondering if I should get the upright only or the whole bundle

Piano In Blue is an absolute must-have. Quirky but alive. CinePiano from the same dev is another one. And you need Pianoteq, for its unique playability. There are a number of other pianos I would get before the Chocolate bundle. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Piano In Blue is an absolute must-have. Quirky but alive. CinePiano from the same dev is another one. And you need Pianoteq, for its unique playability. There are a number of other pianos I would get before the Chocolate bundle. 

Oop, by bad.. I was confusing Rain Piano (that character upright piano that I really want that's usually $79) w/ Piano in Blue. But, evidently I now need Piano in  Blue and Cinepiano as well. Dang

Edited by Christian Jones
and Pianoteq. I knew I was taking a big risk coming here today
  • Haha 1