SOUND DUST - BORIS the LIAR 40% OFF EVERYTHING surprise celebration SALE

cclarry

I love this developer's work. I picked up his Ship's Piano and 1900 Dulcitone library in his early days and other libraries since. The vibe of his libraries is so incredibly cool. For those unfamiliar with Sound Dust (you need KONTAKT), check him out and download his freebies. I wish there were many more quirky high quality developers with a ton of personality like Pendle just doing their own thing. I know he's picked up a bunch of famous, super talented clients over the years. I know Trent Reznor is a huge fan. 

• Like 2

For those interested, there seem to be a couple of exceptions to the "all instruments / no bundles" discount code applicability. Specifically, as far as I can tell:

Cluster, Pendleonium4 and Prepared Pianet libraries and Omni Cello patches don't appear to recognize the code (though "Cluster for Zebra 2 does).

The Wonky Piano Bundle apparently does.

I thought the excluded set might be recently released, but the code does work with the brand spanking shiny Plankton lib, so I'm not sure.

To browse discounts at a glance (though you can't easily get to each app's details from here), add any product from the Fastspring shop to your cart and apply the code. Even if you take the item back out, the shop prices should reflect the code, where applicable.

I dunno whether the exclusions are a glitch or intended, but so far it's saving me a bit of scratch. I fear the will to resist Pendleonium would evaporate at 40% off. And Plankton may snatch me, regardless.