IK Amplitube 5 ToneNet Vinnie Moore Presets

cclarry

NEW Vinnie Moore VIP presets

Dear AmpliTube user,

Come check out the FREE presets on ToneNET. We’re at over 700k downloads already and this week we’ve got a new VIP collection from Vinnie Moore, the brilliant songwriter and virtuoso guitarist.

From his early days touring in Alice Cooper's band to fronting his own band, and as a longtime member of the legendary group UFO, Vinnie has never stopped expanding his playing and knows how to create exciting tones in AmpliTube 5.

"I love the interface and how simple it is to choose presets or the ability to create your own. I really loved making mine and hope they inspire someone to create their own on some new music."

- Vinnie Moore

And if you’re into creating custom presets in AmpliTube 5 that scream metal, upload as many as you like to ToneNET for a chance to win a ton of IK gear.

Our “Blizzard of Metal” contest ends July 7. See the prizes and get all the details here. Check out all the entries here and vote for your favorite preset.

Nothing is more motivating for finding new sounds than trying new gear. Save up to $/€400 on AmpliTube 5 now through June 30. Grab the full version for $/€99.99 or go MAX for only $/€199.99.

We look forward to hearing from you on ToneNET!

https://www.tone.net/