MacPro Video FREE Course - What's New in RX9

cclarry

5 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Nice. MacProVideo is Groove3 on steroids. 

I agree!  I much prefer the MacPro/Ask.Video approach to tutorials than I do Groove 3.
Groove 3 is ok, but the  MP/AV format is more like a "college classroom" curriculum type format,
which I personally find more appealing...YMMV

• Like 2

I have both.  Groove 3 seems to be more up to date with new releases.  Plus I like their stuff that is non DAW. If you buy a tutorial the format is better as well for offline viewing.

While having both I find myself buying more from Udemy. 

To this day no one has made tutorials at the level that Sony did Acid and Vegas.  They were expensive but every lesson had project files. You rarely see that.

I think the best marketing in a high competitive market is developers providing more learning resources.  I think Reaper's popularity would have happened sooner if they did that.  I'd like to see Melda do more. 

There does come to a point where playing around with something probably benefits more than watching someone else do it.

If there is a shortage of videos it's guitar tone for idiots at the simplest level.   Like the difference between humbuckers and single coils.  No high end gear, just a cheap solid state amp, the real beginner guitar, ect. No one does that.

• Like 2