MeldaProduction MRhythmizer & MAutoAlign Spring Sale (Exclusive)

cclarry

Here's the kind of application I intend to use MAutoAlign on. Note that the video uses the InPhase plugin from Waves. I have a license for that, and for many other Waves plugins, but I swore off Waves (WUP and shell proliferation) for my new DAW. I plan to use MAutoAlign where the video creator uses InPhase. By the way, Gig Performer is awesome. I switched to it from Cantabile; it's so much easier to use and much more complete. I started with v2; v4 is shipping now.

• Like 3

Hehe! Tom's Lawyer...

8 hours ago, John Maar said:

I plan to use MAutoAlign where the video creator uses InPhase.

MAA is sitting in my mix template on my Bass DI and Bass Amp tracks!   It works great for that application.   You can also use it to check your Bass/Kick  alignment too.  Great plugin!     PS. Excellent video too and verrrrry nice bass tone! Subbed.

PS. I have got to check out Gig Performer. I've almost pulled the trigger on Blue Cat's Patchwork for doing that very thing.  How nice to have just 1 plugin slot used for FX chains you use all the time - and to mix and match devs...

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, mibby said:

Hehe! Tom's Lawyer...

MAA is sitting in my mix template on my Bass DI and Bass Amp tracks!   It works great for that application.   You can also use it to check your Bass/Kick  alignment too.  Great plugin!     PS. Excellent video too and verrrrry nice bass tone! Subbed.

PS. I have got to check out Gig Performer. I've almost pulled the trigger on Blue Cat's Patchwork for doing that very thing.  How nice to have just 1 plugin slot used for FX chains you use all the time - and to mix and match devs...

FWIW, several GP users have attempted to use Patchwork inside of GP, with mixed success. You can check out their posts at:

Gig Performer forum

and search on "Blue Cat Patchwork".

• Like 1