Mntra Updates MNDALA to 1.8.0

cclarry

Our apologies, MNDALA V1.8.0 will be slightly delayed until we get to the bottom of some unforeseen issues, as we take stability very seriously. We're a small team and sometimes bugs can slip through the cracks 😔

For anyone who downloaded MNDALA V1.8.0 while it was briefly available on our website, please revert back to V1.7.12 (available for download here). If you hadn't downloaded it yet, then you have nothing to worry about!

As an apology for any inconvenience this might have caused we want to offer you a discount code for 30% off any instrument.

Just enter the code 30%offmarch at checkout

Thank you for supporting Mntra, we can't wait to share all the exciting new projects we've been developing for all of you.

https://www.mntra.io/

The plugin has had major problems on my Windows 10 PC that stop it from being able to play one of their libraries.  After I put in a trouble ticket with the developer,  I heard back from him a week later acknowledging that others had similar issues,  telling me that he would get back to me in the upcoming week, but in nearly two months he still hasn't gotten back to me. 

EDIT: I posted about problems with the plugin on my PC here several weeks ago. The plugin had numerous issues, some I was able to resolve, some that make one library completely unable to be played. I put in a support ticket and the developer got back to me several days later and said he was really busy but would get back to me during the upcoming week. It's been nearly two months and he's never gotten back to me. Other customers have posted here and at another forum -- including our own Reid R. that they've encountered show stopping problems like I have and that the developer has been unable to fix the issues (I believe Reid is on a Mac, I'm on Windows 10). To date, I have yet to see anyone posting the plugin's issues on their machine has been resolved. I have long been a huge champion of small developers, but this developer has clearly released a plugin without it being ready for public release and is unable to provide adequate support for a commercial plugin and sample libraries. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
Clarification
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1