Gforce OB-E : pure beauty (my video on it)

Zo

Wondering why it doesn t  more talk around ... it s truly a serious soft synth guyz .

For me the last time i was suprised with soft synths was Diva , Softube moog and roland cloud ...

But none are like this one ... 

Edited by Zo

obe is great sounding as others as welll,,,all gforce synths have fat sounds and plenty of presets like 1000+

obe is the only one that support 4K monitors and is resizable as newly updated to windows

oddity2/minimonsta/impopscar2/VSM are pretty small when you use however and need new UI

Edited by dee

6 minutes ago, dee said:

oddity2/minimonsta/impopscar2/VSM are pretty small when you use however and need new UI

very true - they haven't been updated for many years and I think it's very unlikely to happen.   Maybe they will release a (paid for) v2 ?

46 minutes ago, simon said:

very true - they haven't been updated for many years and I think it's very unlikely to happen.   Maybe they will release a (paid for) v2 ?

I asked them about this : no comment was the answer .... imposcar was updated as well as the sample based one .

seems like they hav3 a solid framework so who knows ..

By the way isnt my intro kinda boring on this video ( done it on the rush since i m in the midlleof work i need to finish fast) ?

Edited by Zo

13 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I hear your voice and I’m happy. 

Lol well what can i answer to that exept thks for the kinda words .... if i can make somebody smile a per day , i m the happier here ....