Zozilla Mastering the Mix Bassroom Video

cclarry

3 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Oncle L you're unhuman !! was about to post , just posted it ....

Really my dear longtime and new friends , be absolutly sure to try this baby !!

It's really a life saver , fairly priced and usefull in many scenraio , i will do you guyz a video on FAW SubLab soon and this will come in handy for sure also !!!

Hi dear sound lovers , here my encouter with bassroom , a pretty unique tool release by the Mastering The mix , a brand that main focus is to help you achieve hard task in unique and convenient ways !!

1) Quik plugin tour

2) Setting / Bandwitch control

3) Tweaking in conjonction with another eq (vertigo VSE 2)

4) Conclusion

Thks for watching don't foregt to like and sub if you feel like so ;)

A/B @ 6 min 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Zo said:

Really my dear longtime and new friends , be absolutly sure to try this baby !!

It's really a life saver , fairly priced and usefull in many scenraio , i will do you guyz a video on FAW SubLab soon and this will come in handy for sure also !!!

Zo, is this the plugin you said you're beta testing and we should be saving for?

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

Zo, is this the plugin you said you're beta testing and we should be saving for?

nope , i 'm beta testing 2 plugins (more in fact ) from a brand and another one (crazy also ) from another that is really crazy on the way it adress a common type of plugin ...

The one i was talking about is in the first 2 , something i and a lot of cats been waiting for since a while in the emulation word  ;) and the original brand is endorsing this ;)

I said too much ...lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2