Acustica Nebula updated to 4.5 & Mega Deal!

cclarry

N4.5 features:

Compatible with macOS 12 Monterey on M1 SoC;     

Engine updated;     

The Cross Platform Commercial Library (from N4.5 Pack 1 to N4.5 Pack 12) have been made compatible with N4.5 and therefore also compatible with macOS 12 Monterey on M1 SoC;     

Minor bug fixes and minor improvements with no significant change in specification.

Seize this MEGA and LIMITED deal before it's gone!

SPECIAL - get it for 89 Euros!
https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/neb4server

NOTES:
    • Technical specifications are subject to change.
    • N4.5 and N4 Player can not coexist.
    • N4 Player features and limitations may be different from N4.
    • N4.5 requires the Aquarius application 2.5.025 or superior.

The promotion ends March 20, 2022 at 11:59 pm CET

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Do you think it's going to get back down to 79 Euros any time soon?

It hasn't been on sale in ages, I read somewhere that since Acustica doesn't make any money from third party libraries with this product it wouldn't be offered on sale any more. So I think that's why these sales are few and far between nowadays. I don't think it went on sale at all in 2021. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Craig N said:

It hasn't been on sale in ages, I read somewhere that since Acustica doesn't make any money from third party libraries with this product it wouldn't be offered on sale any more. So I think that's why these sales are few and far between nowadays. I don't think it went on sale at all in 2021. 

Thanks Craig. I know it did go on sale at least once in 2021, but that was for €99 instead and I believe that's because they bumped the RRP to €499.

It's now been changed back to the original RRP of €399 which makes me think it might still hit €79 in the not too distant future... but then for the sake of €10 it's probably worth just jumping in and getting to have fun with it now anyway 😎 

• Like 1

NOTE:

N4.5 and 3rd party Acqua Libraries

Like the Acqua plugins that have been gradually updated to be compatible with macOS 12 Monterey on M1 SoC systems also, third party libraries (sounddrops, london acoustics, dibiquadro) need this migration process as well.

For now, none of them is compatible with macOS 12 Monterey on M1 SoC systems; we are working to make this process as fast as possible.

We will keep you posted each time an update becomes available for a 3rd party Acqua library.

Glad I got it. Really seems to offer a unique vibey sound compared to IRs and native plugins (I'm mainly wanting it for reverbs). 

If anyone else picked this up and is now, like me, waiting for some nebula libraries to go on sale, which might be black Friday, Tim Cupwise has discounted a few of his products. I'm mainly interested in his plate reverbs though. 

Tim Petherick has an intro price discount of 35% off the Mini 86/89 Reverb library using the code miniverb. I picked this up and have been enjoying playing with it. 

https://www.timpetherick.co.uk/downloads/mini-86-89-verb/

Vnxt and TimP have a couple of demo presets for their plate reverbs that are worth checking out to whet your appetite. I've lost interest in my plate plugins for the moment after listening to these nebula plates.