Softube Marshall Plexi & Bluesbreaker

cclarry

1 hour ago, Greg said:

Any other coupons Larry?  I see  Bluesbreaker was $39 in October.  Not sure why I didn't get it then! 

Not right now Greg....sadly...

Get this, I have everything in Amp Room:Marshall except the 2203 and the Speaker Collection.
My price to upgrade is $178.  I can buy the 2 I don't have for $82....pretty stupid on Softube's part

• Like 3

22 hours ago, cclarry said:

Not right now Greg....sadly...

Get this, I have everything in Amp Room:Marshall except the 2203 and the Speaker Collection.
My price to upgrade is $178.  I can buy the 2 I don't have for $82....pretty stupid on Softube's part

Does Softube calculate upgrade based on the most expensive eligible product owned, but only one such product contributes?

I picked up an upgrade to their Volume 5 collection inexpensively recently thanks to this forum. It looks like Volume 2, 3, 4, 5 were released May 2018, May 2019, March 2020, and March 2021. They make good stuff. But there is a chance V6 will be out soon, and maybe they add another amp to it. Nothing's been announced. But the idea of completely losing the cost of a standalone plugin later makes it tough to be impulsive here. 

at the same time it must be tough to deal with all the paths everyone's coming from. If anyone from softube is listening, maybe this becomes a little simpler with the move away from resellers for the single plugins, if that trend is correct (resellers seem to be carrying Console and Volume now. Edit: jrrshop does have some singles though).

Edited by mister_tea
  • Like 1