macProVideo Birthday Deal

cclarry

Our Birthday Present To You – 3 Courses for $18!

February 24th is the 18th birthday of macProVideo.com. To celebrate, I'm offering the lowest price ever on single courses - 3 for $18 or just $6 each! You can also get a yearly Library Pass for $81 ($6.75 / mth). This Flash Birthday Offer is available for 48 hours only!

When you buy a library pass to macProVideo, you support a bunch of artists just like yourself. We are a true family business that employees dozens of trainers, coders, designers, video editors, and other artists through our educational ecosystem.

18 years ago we pioneered online video training. Over time, Big Tech has tried to muscle us to the sidelines, but we still soldier on, and fight the good fight to bring you exceptional creative education. It's important to support small businesses like us. Every library pass goes directly to that goal - thanks for your support!

3 For $18

Coupon 18BirthdayMPV6

$81 Yearly Pass

Coupon 18BirthdayMPV81

https://macprovideo.com/home

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

MacProVideo (or AskVideo for PC) are pretty pretty good. Only second to Eli Krantzberg on Groove3. 

I prefer MPV and Udemy over Groove 3.  Much better on short attention spans.

Sad that either don't provide a long term sub. Both did at one time and I took advantage of it.  I now hoard tutorials.