Dim Pro free expansion Packs 1-3

Pathfinder

I went to My Products (logged in, of course), then Dimension Pro 1.5. It was under Downloads. Didn't need to use Command Center.

PS: While I was looking, I downloaded the latest/last version (1.5.5.13). Then I checked what I had on my current PC (1.5.0.11, which seems to work fine).  @scook Any thoughts on whether or not I should install 1.5.5.13?

Edited by User 905133
To add a PS with a question

The synth was last updated in 2010.

The installer has been modified several times since then.

IIRC, one version integrated the expansion packs, and another was CCC compatibility.

AFAIK, all full DP 1.5 installers install the same synth. The only content difference is the inclusion of the expansion packs.

The most recent DP installer I have is 1.5.5.16, a three-part file from 2015. I am sure it came from CCC.

I do not see this version in my account, but I do see several versions of DP in my account.

1 hour ago, Pathfinder said:

That's exactly what I found. even a download link, but the link was dead. I don't have an old install. Just figured.

The link works.

The same installer should be in your Cakewalk account too in the Dimension Pro 1.5 link,

• Thanks 1

Yes the installer is is there. That is what I used. I used CCC, not my products page. 

EDIT: Aha! So I just went to my product page instead. Low and behold there were the 3 expansion packs.............Nice!

Also, Scook, I meant the link to the expansion packs I found did not work. The one on the products page, which I just found, did work..............Thanks

Edited by Pathfinder

OK So I am NOT getting the exp packs. Bit Defender is saying the site is heavily infected, etc, etc. Big red flags. This is the mirror sites to actually download the packs.

Guess I'll just forget about it. I know AV apps throw up false flags but this one reads very detailed. Like I said, ONLY the mirror sites for download.