UVI have a sale on Vintage Vault

cclarry

UVI have a sale on Vintage Vault:

VV2 - New Users
$399/399€ ($599/599€ after June 16th, 2018)

VV2 - Vintage Vault Upgrade
$199/199€ ($299/299€ after June 16th, 2018)

VV2 - Individual Product Upgrade*
$299/299€ ($499/499€ after June 16th, 2018)

* Users who currently own single libraries from Vintage Vault 2 with a total value of $149 or more (MSRP)

Here

• Thanks 1

Very similar to Arturia in sales strategy.  as I own Digital Synsations (which they just gave away free), so I can get 19 synths for $299, which is nuts.  Similar to my first purchase of the V Collection for $200.   But the upgrades are expensive, relative to price.   

They've only come out with a few new things since Vintage Vault 2: USQ-1, String Machines 2, and PX V8 (Voyetra Eight), so it may be a while before VV3 comes out. 

Great deal and hard to resist, but I don't really think I've fully explored all my Arturia, Syntronik,  Synth Anthology 2,  not to mention Key Suite Digital.  I still want it, though.

I got VV1 during the great $99 Musician's Friend super deal back in 2015, so I'm way ahead of the game, but I just can't seem to understand this $199 upgrade price .  It looks like all you get is 7 new synths (one of which I own stand alone).  This upgrade is twice what I think it's worth ($99) and that is with this special offer.  When that offer ends the price goes to 3 times what I think it's worth.  I feel the same way about Arturia upgrade.  These large collections (I love complete/large bundles) seem to have real pricing problems especially with upgrades.  It must be tough for these companies since they are in a hard spot between the individual prices and the collection prices.  Maybe I'm just wrong here and the price inflation isn't crazy, but for that much I'm going to buy a whole new product from someone else rather than re-buy something I mostly already have.

• Like 1