Falcon Buy One Get One Expansion Sale

cclarry

5 hours ago, Zo said:

Curious on what you got , i jumped soon on first expansion , one from simon , another analog something not bad , but nothing worth imho so i watched some epansion videos and the only one that had my attention was the lofi thing , the vocal one was great but not solething i will introduce in tracks easily ...

yep falcon is superb , and most of the time i get regular patches and tweak them to do lofi stuff and it s enougth hence my hesitation... you can check my last video , everything you hear is falcon , expt drums ...

@Zo I got Pulsar,  LoFi Dreams, Subculture Orchestral, Cinematic Shades. I see it like this... Lots of tweaking possibilities within Falcon and  fast inspiration while writing -arranging. Will come very handy. Thanks for the insights, will check your video!

Btw the problem with UVI's web page for us was due to being VAT registered. This is what their support wrote to me today, after the expiration of the offer:

Thanks for reaching out, 

Since your UVI account is tax-exempted our website is unable to process the offer correctly, sorry for the inconvenience.

I invite you to purchase one expansion and keep us posted, we will then generate and send you a voucher code for the second expansion.

I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best from Paris,
Support Team

1 hour ago, ZokZTM said:

@Zo I got Pulsar,  LoFi Dreams, Subculture Orchestral, Cinematic Shades. I see it like this... Lots of tweaking possibilities within Falcon and  fast inspiration while writing -arranging. Will come very handy. Thanks for the insights, will check your video!

Btw the problem with UVI's web page for us was due to being VAT registered. This is what their support wrote to me today, after the expiration of the offer:

Thanks for reaching out, 

Since your UVI account is tax-exempted our website is unable to process the offer correctly, sorry for the inconvenience.

I invite you to purchase one expansion and keep us posted, we will then generate and send you a voucher code for the second expansion.

I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best from Paris,
Support Team

Thks , so this should be the same for me ... it s not cool because the 30%edu price i have is sometime less good than their promos ....

Tell me how ya feel about lofi dreams , i l holding purchase because instead of buying small stuff here and there i m might go with the omnisphere big expansions...

3 minutes ago, Zo said:

Thks , so this should be the same for me ... it s not cool because the 30%edu price i have is sometime less good than their promos ....

Tell me how ya feel about lofi dreams , i l holding purchase because instead of buying small stuff here and there i m might go with the omnisphere big expansions...

Will try lofi tomorrow and let you know. Tried quickly Subculture Orchestral & Cinematic Shades, both well worth the price... good buy. Btw for some reason I have a huge problem with Omnisphere, it sounds so familiar all the time like those Romplers... Roland D50, Korg M1 etc... So the expansions could be worth looking into...  Didn't use the Omnisphere at all as much as I've originally anticipated. Even consider selling it.

3 hours ago, ZokZTM said:

Will try lofi tomorrow and let you know. Tried quickly Subculture Orchestral & Cinematic Shades, both well worth the price... good buy. Btw for some reason I have a huge problem with Omnisphere, it sounds so familiar all the time like those Romplers... Roland D50, Korg M1 etc... So the expansions could be worth looking into...  Didn't use the Omnisphere at all as much as I've originally anticipated. Even consider selling it.

I do think omnisphere interface is the real problem imho , not at all inviting to tweak or to play lol ....

but some superb sounds in it and abilities .... it sure has a sound but at least it s musical .... some synth dev preset are a pure mystery for me , like are they aware some people do music ? Lol 

Arturia used to be catastrophic in that aspect , as well as uvi , presets were awfull but bougth made some good work ....

be sure to check the HW bank , it s solid , easy to introduce in production and handle post ...

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Zo you had me looking all over the forum for some omnisphere big expansion sale hahah

Ahahaha , sorry , i would have done the same lol .. no sale on those ,i even ask if they would provide any edu prices on those and nada .... i guess when you re on the top of the hill , no efforts have to be made ....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zo said:

Ahahaha , sorry , i would have done the same lol .. no sale on those ,i even ask if they would provide any edu prices on those and nada .... i guess when you re on the top of the hill , no efforts have to be made ....

Yes indeed!

@Zo ok did quick run trough lofi dreams expansion presets. In all honesty nothing outstanding, some cool stuff, few nice noises, some ok piano and guitar, some interesting basses, drums, overall 3 out of 5... definitely worth the money if one is getting it @ 50% off. Would I buy it for a full price... probably not.