Sunny Day

RexRed

Another Beautiful song Rex. I Really liked the laid back James Taylor type feel you got out of this one. I do think the main vox could use a little more "air" EQ wise and I was wanting to hear a little reverb swell when all the high harmony parts danced. The verb part would just be a mixing choice , not that it really needed it. You've been on a Fantastic roll . Loved it  mark

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wookiee said:

This is a very pleasant tune, nicely captured not over played. :)  

Big thanks for the lovely comment  Wookiee. I'm glad it resonated with you!

1 hour ago, mark skinner said:

Another Beautiful song Rex. I Really liked the laid back James Taylor type feel you got out of this one. I do think the main vox could use a little more "air" EQ wise and I was wanting to hear a little reverb swell when all the high harmony parts danced. The verb part would just be a mixing choice , not that it really needed it. You've been on a Fantastic roll . Loved it  mark

I am always glad when I open my music up for critique here on this forum.  I receive such great ideas. Luckily I have some time to incorporate some of your suggestions in the final mix of this song before it gets published. Thank you Mark!

23 minutes ago, jack c. said:

do ya use a aggregator for the acoustic.beautiful chords and melody.a real hit in me ears!!!!!!!!jack c.

Unfortunately, I did not play or mix the acoustic guitar here in this song, it was self contained in a royalty free music loop I bought. The loop is so beautiful I had to write a song for it.

I did use an Isotope imager to give it more space though.  😉

Many thanks Cakewalk peeps for the really helpful and flattering comments! You are all very awesome! 💝

I will give you a heads up when I make any changes and let you hear them.

Best to you!

RexRed     

Edited by RexRed
  • Like 1