Evolution Series World Strings Guzheng 2.0

cclarry

WORLD STRINGS GUZHENG 2.0 IS HERE! SAVE 50% LIMITED TIME ONLY

Enjoy the brand new user experience of World Strings Guzheng 2.0 at half the price, limited time only! Compatible with the latest version of Native Instruments Kontakt 6 player.

Evolution Series partnered with world-renowned Guzheng maker Hong Sound (Emilymax). These instruments are a true gem and used by some of China and Taiwan’s elite musicians. The combination of Hong Sound’s most exquisite instrument and our world class scoring stage is pure recording gold.

This one of a kind Guzheng library only offers the highest quality sound and endless creativity. It was a true honour for us to create this inspiring instrument, and know you will enjoy playing it as much as we did creating it.

GET IT NOW AT 50% OFF for $59.50

If you already own the original version of Guzheng. You will receive a seperate email containing your free upgrade coupon.

https://www.evolutionseries.com/product/world-strings-guzheng-2-0/

Edited by cclarry

44 minutes ago, cclarry said:

If you already own the original version of Guzheng. You will receive a seperate email containing your free upgrade coupon.

I wonder if this applies if we bought it as part of the NI promotion a little while ago?

6 hours ago, antler said:

I wonder if this applies if we bought it as part of the NI promotion a little while ago?

Then you already have it!   😀

With the update, I will have the user interface in the one you bought.   As far as I know,the new Guzheng is the same as the old one aside from a different UI and the fact that the Guzheng now has NKS.

• Thanks 1