Impact Soundworks Hammer Klavier

cclarry

Intro price of $69

Our new Hammer Klavier surprises people. At first glance, it seems like it might be a gimmick. Actual hammers on a real piano?!

But when you hear it in action, you’ll understand why we were so excited to release Mattias Krantz’s mad science experiment as a full sample library — it’s a really beautiful instrument. We also packed Hammer Klavier full of presets with very different sounds to make it as inspiring as possible.

How inspiring is it? Don't just take our word for it!

Musician and composer Nick Leonard is a fan of Mattias’s work, but he’s new to Impact Soundworks. In this video, he explores the Hammer Klavier sample library and shares his 100% unbiased and genuine opinions. It’s very thorough and does a great job digging deep into Hammer Klavier’s features and presets. (Plus, we couldn’t resist a review that uses our beautiful harpsichord-like instrument to recreate the main theme of DOOM!)

https://impactsoundworks.com/product/hammerklavier/

• Like 3

Simeon, nice work!!!

In the basic patch, the bass register seemed pretty light, compared to the upper mids which were ultra clear and loud.

Were the lower mids and bass really that suppressed, or would you say that's a YouTube recording anomaly?

Thanks, I enjoy your reviews very much.

Cheers,

-Tom

11 hours ago, PhonoBrainer said:

Simeon, nice work!!!

In the basic patch, the bass register seemed pretty light, compared to the upper mids which were ultra clear and loud.

Were the lower mids and bass really that suppressed, or would you say that's a YouTube recording anomaly?

Thanks, I enjoy your reviews very much.

Cheers,

-Tom

It could have been a YouTube thing,
Another suspect would be the light action on the SL88: Grand, I would have to double check.

I hope that this collaboration with Impact Soundworks will yield some more instruments like this 🤓