Sounds And Effects The Mandolin 50% New Years Sale

cclarry

28 minutes ago, fret_man said:

Wow! That's a pretty bad sounding mandolin.

That is just a savage single sentence critique,  but I've noticed in your posts,  which can be brutally critical -- and I think that kind of insightful criticism can be really useful for sample library users researching libraries unlike the pervasive sea of YouTubers shilling pretending to be reviewers in order to get freebies and cash giving overly positive promo with affiliate links. If you have or start a channel doing reviews, please let us know.  Dead serious. As it stands Corey (I forget his last name) is the one very objective sample library reviewer I know of.

Okay, I  look forward to the angry YouTubers and YouTuber wannabes who respond to this or PM me. And yeah, I  will still watch those videos and refer devs to them if they have a decent following, but these folks are by no means objective reviewers but instead are promoters / sellers of products, they just don't want to be upfront about it. I'm writing that as someone who's led affiliate marketing for a major global brand,  not just as an observer.  Affiliates are salespeople,  we can use more objective critics with real opinions untainted by their desire for freebies and product sales. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 3