My Birthday Fish

Sheens

55 minutes ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Poor guy went to bed thinking he was on a date with Samantha Fish !

99m1xy5xass51.jpg

When he woke up he was only having a wet dream .

Kenny

will probably dream, Samantha in only a fishnet shirt

Edited by Sheens
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Sheens said:

will probably dream, Samantha in only a fishnet shirt

Have you seen the latest top 5 quotes from Samantha ?  She has listed a  few  fishy comments 😉

AJ0DMgk.png

#1 Yeah I know how to play in A minor . It's just so much more fun to tease you while I play the song in G ## minor.

#2 If you are not sure if there is Life after Death , Please come to one of my shows. I guarantee in your next life you will want to come back  reincarnated as one of my stage guitars.

#3 Once you  eat one of my "Fish" sandwiches you will never ever want to eat Bacon  ever again .

# 4 Sheens once had a dream that we went down to the River Side together . In his dream I became a fish . I ran my scales through his chest hairs while I beat his chest with my tail  . He even posted a picture of it in this thread

# 5 Is that the sound of one hand clapping you got going on over there in that dark room ? or are you just thinking about what it's like to be with  me   ?

:P

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

COVER_Faster.jpg

Woah ! I'm feeling all tingly  inside myself after seeing that photo of Samantha Fish !

14american-pie3-jumbo.jpg?quality=75&aut

In a situation like this a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do  !                      

scale;

Jeez ! Now I'm busted ..  I got to get rid of all the the evidence ...

merlin_157519185_af801fa9-b5ce-408e-8dbd

Son!  I think it's time we had a little man to man talk  !                                                                                                                                       14american-pie2-superJumbo.jpg

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Woah ! I'm feeling all tingly  inside myself after seeing that photo of Samantha Fish !

In a situation like this a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do  !                      

Jeez ! Now I'm busted ..  I got to get rid of all the the evidence ...

Son ! I  think it's time we had a little man to man talk !

14american-pie2-superJumbo.jpg

Kenny

hahaha brilliant 

happy new year Kenny

scale.jpg

Edited by Sheens
  • Like 1